Sweet Chai Of Mine
I recently discovered a simple, healthy, low calorie and delicious way to get my caffeinated latte fix. This delightful Matcha Chai Latte has become my new obsession. I still indulge in the occasional cup of coffee, but I find I have far fewer mid day caffeine crashes and far more stable hands when I stick to the Matcha. I hope you love it as much as I do! XOXO, KT
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder or 1 Matcha Packet
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Dash of Cardamom
- Dash of Nutmeg
- 2 Stevia (or zero calorie sweetener of choice)
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ½ cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- ¼ cup cold water
- Mix matcha, spices, sweetener and boiling water in a mug.
- Add cold water and top with almond milk. Stir to combine.
- Pour over ice in a tall glass. Enjoy!